Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I was so excited when I saw a small display of pumpkins, gourds, and indian corn at the entrance to the supermarket last week.


Aren't they beautiful? Through the rest of my shopping trip I was imagining this artful display and had visions of roasting pumpkin seeds.

Then I got to the checkout... these cute little pumpkins and gourds cost over $60! Oooooops. Sorry honey. I promise I'll figure out how to cook every single little gourd! I've never cut up a pumpkin for eating before but I'm certainly inspired to do it with these!

On Wednesday we were invited to take pictures in the 'pumpkin patch' on the compound. Lucy really enjoyed standing in this spot between the two smaller pumpkins, but refused to smile.


But she's always happy when she's holding baby sissy!

I'll update tonight after the trick-or-treating festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment